Got Snow?? Make some snow cream.
The moment the next snow hits your kids will be asking for this one. They can easily take part or can even make this one by themselves.
- Prep time, about 10 minutes
- Ready in about 10 minutes
- Serves about 4 very excited children
- 1 cup half and half or milk
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup granulated sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 to 6 cups clean, freshly fallen snow.
- In a large bowl combine half and half, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in snow, 1 cup at a time, until the mix magically turns into snow ice cream.
- Freeze for several minutes if desired before serving.